3400 View Ln, Eugene, OR 97405, USA
Square Footage: 2753
Recent price reduction. Spacious Mid-Century Modern home in prime South Hills Eugene location. End of road privacy. Fenced yard in natural setting. Exquisite views. Abundant Storage. Some updates and well maintained.Sunny South facing courtyard. Attached artist studio. Three bedrooms, 1.5 baths on main floor. Huge, bright lower level family room … Read more
Your home – it’s one of the largest investments you and your family will make in a lifetime. When you make the decision to sell or buy, naturally you’ll want a full time real estate professional on your side that you trust and depend upon. I want to be that person for you and your family.
A large part of the American Dream is home ownership. As your Real Estate Broker, my goal is to help you achieve home ownership, with a home that meets your needs, fits your family, and one that you can afford. These “Buyer Tips” can help you reach your goal.
If you’re like most homeowners, you’re personal home is your biggest finanacial asset. Parting with it for any reason is likely to be both good and bad. There are definite Do’s and Dont’s, and these tip can help you.
Helpful Hints and Humor
It was impossible to get a conversation going, everybody was talking too much
- Pending Home Sales Declined 4.6% in October
- Second Century Ventures Expands REACH Program to Latin America, Opens Applications for 2023 Program
- Realtors®’ CEO Meets with White House Officials to Discuss Housing Supply, Affordability
- NAR Applauds HUD for FHA Final Rule Opening the Door to Private Market Flood Insurance
- Existing-Home Sales Slumped 5.9% in October